Wednesday 22 April 2015

Project Dashboard-Ubuntu app reviews


Project dashboard
Project dashboard is a project management application for Ubuntu mobile phones. It enables the user to manage software on Github, planing events(including personal events),keeping track of classes and projects,supports various plugins, bug tracking,an inbox with github notifications...In short it is a developers mobile application of choice.

What I have noticed is that the graphic design of this application is great. It fits perfectly into the standard UI design of the system. Another thing I like about this application is that despite its feature fullness the application does not seem to drain system resources. Another Thing I like is the fact that this application has everything a developer would want on his mobile phone application.

I have only 1 suggestion and 1 very tiny problem I have noticed. My suggestion is to make a text editor plugin with at least basic syntax highliting for either ANSI C or QML. Or just syntax higlighting for statements which are very common between popular languages.The problem I have noticed is that it needs a maintenance update(however,I have not noticed any breakage in my short time using it).

Anyhow I give this application a 5.0/5.0.I really like this application.And I think developers should aim their applications to meet the quality standards of applications like these.

No comments: